General Manager Operations
- Member of the Executive Team
- Excellent remuneration plus car and relocation.
- Based in Hawkes Bay or Gisborne.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a highly experienced manufacturing professional to lead a multisite operation at Cedenco Foods. Cedenco is a market leading food producer based in Hakes Bay, Gisborne, Tauranga and Nelson. This role will lead the Fruit, Vegetable and Ingredients division based in Hastings and Gisborne.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Overseeing all operations from raw material supply to production and manufacturing and shipment of finished goods.
- Provide leadership and coaching and cultivate an inclusive and effective culture.
- Optimise use of assets.
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Leading innovation in systems, processes and products.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Management of both sites will entail some travel between the two locations on a weekly basis.
We are looking for a highly experienced and professional manager with fifteen years plus experience of managing a manufacturing process. We are particularly interested in high calibre individuals who have experience of multi site management within the food sector.
If you would like more information or to see the full job description, then please call Nigel Beasley on 021 522 993 or click on the Seek “Apply” button.